The Oregon Solutions Stream Restoration Partnership Project, sponsored by The Freshwater Trust and the Department of State Lands, was designed with the goal of making private land restoration easier on a landscape scale and at an accelerated pace that promotes the quality conservation outcomes needed to attain watershed health in a meaningful time frame.
The desired outcomes of bringing efficiencies to restoration projects included:
- comprehensive advancement of needed project development elements
- improved, timely permitting processes for voluntary restoration projects
- more efficient movement of restoration dollars to the ground
- improved ability to focus time on landowner outreach and project development instead of paperwork
- greater ecological and local economic benefit from this work through increased scale of actions
- greater landowner interest in restoration