Levee Ready Columbia
Oregon Solutions Team and Technical Advisory Subcommittee
The purpose of the Technical Advisory Subcommittee is to provide technical analysis and recommendations to the OST. It is not the role of the TASC to make decisions. Technical Advisory Subcommittee assists the OST by performing the following functions:
- Review and assess technical documents
- Evaluate cost assessments
- Evaluate alternative courses of action as identified by the OST
- Provide technical recommendations to the OST
- Share information
- Vet technical information within each members’ parent organization
- Educate stakeholders
2016 Scheduled Meetings
- June 20, 2016 2-5 p.m.
- July 18, 2016 2-5 p.m.
- September 19, 2016 2-5 p.m.
- October 17, 2016 2-5 p.m.
- November 21, 2016 2-5 p.m.
- December 19, 2016 2-5 p.m.
ALL MEETING MATERIALS ARE NOW POSTED TO THE LEVEE READY COLUMBIA LIBRARY WEBPAGE: http://www.leveereadycolumbia.org/library/
May 16, 2016 2:00-5:00 p.m.
- PEN 2 Encroachment Summary Report GENERAL
February 22, 2016 2:00-3:00 p.m
January 25, 2016 TASC Meeting Materials
October 19, 2015 TASC Meeting Materials
- Meeting Agenda 10/19/2015
- Meeting Notes 10/19/2015
- Levee Environmental Condition Assessment-Final SOW
- 2001 USACE Seismic Performance of the Columbia River Levee
- 2001 USACE Seismic Performance of the Columbia River Levee Executive Summary
- 2014 Tualatin Valley Water District Draft Seismic Hazard Assessment
- 2015 Cost-Benefit Study West Sacramento Area
- 2015 Port of Portland Seismic Assessment
- 2015 City of Portland Water Bureau Seismic Study and SOW
August 17, 2015 TASC Meeting Materials
July 20, 2015 TASC Meeting Materials
June 22, 2015 TASC Meeting Materials
May 18, 2015 TASC Meeting Materials
February 23, 2015 TASC Meeting Materials
January 26, 2015 TASC Meeting Materials
- Meeting Agenda, 1/26/2015
- Meetings Notes 1/26/2015
- Cornforth DRAFT Presentation of Phase III Analyses
- WEST DRAFT Presentation of Freeboard Analyses
- PEN 1 Aerial -1
- PEN 1 Aerial -2
- PEN 1 Aerial -3
- PEN 2 Aerial -1
- PEN 2 Aerial -2
- PEN 2 Aerial -3
- PEN 2 Aerial -4
December 9,2014 Railroad Embankment Subcommittee Meeting Materials
- Meeting Agenda, 12/9/2014
- Draft Notes, 12/9/2014
- Draft City of Portland Principles
- Levee System Form -PEN 1
- Levee System Form -PEN 2
November 17, 2014 TASC Meeting Materials
October 20, 2014 TASC Meeting Materials
- Meeting Agenda, 10/20/2014
- Draft Notes, 10/20/2014
- Historic High Water Events Handout
- USACE RIP and PAS Program
September 15, 2014 TASC Meeting Materials
The PDFs below were presented at the September 15, 2014 TAC meeting. They provide basic information on the Levee Engineering Assessments findings and present the models of the areas of concern as well as representative cross-sections. There is also a PDF available that demonstrates the freeboard model that was used in the analysis.
August 20, 2014 TASC Meeting Materials